KANSAS CITY CONTENTS CLEANING AND CONTENT RESTORATION SERVICES
Disasters not only damage a building, they often damage much more. Sentimental items and other valuables are often affected as well, making the whole experience even more traumatic for the insured. Zipco specializes in providing the solution to damaged contents when disasters occur.
One of the many things that sets Zipco apart is our Contents cleaning department. Our secured, 9,000 sq.ft. facility, houses a state-of-the-art contents processing facility and is second to none in the Kansas City area. Those items once thought to be lost can often now be salvaged and restored. From general contents to the most delicate of heirlooms, items undergo a variety of the most advanced processes in the industry. This comprehensive process can include:
- Complete inspection of affected property and equipment
- Accurate inventory of all items with digital photo inventory methods
- Secure pack out of items and transport to a climate controlled secure facility
- Cleaning and deodorizing all items
- High precision ultrasonic cleaning
- Hydroxyl ozone deodorization chamber
- Aqueous electronics cleaning
- Precision controlled drying methods
- Storage of items until the building is ready to be re-occupied
- Return delivery of the items
Use the short form below or the 24/7 emergency contact phone number to get help fast.