KANSAS CITY EMERGENCY RESPONSE PRIORITY PROGRAM
We offer 24/7 emergency services for the following:
- Water Extraction
- Dehumidification and Drying Services
- Temporary Board-ups, Tarping and Shoring
- Temporary Electric, Heating and Cooling, Plumbing Emergency
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Structural Cleaning
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Complete Reconstruction
- Consulting Services
When disaster strikes, our commercial and industrial clients can participate in our Emergency Response Priority Program (ERPP). Here’s how the program works:
Zipco’s Emergency Response Priority Program provides immediate assistance to your facility following any type of property damage; man made or natural disaster (tornado, flood, smoke, fire, earthquake, etc).
Our disaster response team can be released within a matter of hours to anywhere, anytime, nationwide.
24 Hours a Day • 7 Days a Week • 365 Days a Year
Your business will receive priority response over non ERPP clients. This is critical when disasters cover a larger area.
Part Of Your Business
ERPP is an integral part of your total disaster preparedness plan, providing unparalleled protection for your facility in the event of disaster.
- Emergency Power
- Construction Crews To Secure The Structure From Further Damage
- Emergency Drying Equipment To Mitigate Moisture Intrusion
- Interior And Exterior Clean Up
- A Detailed Scope Of Repairs
- An Experienced Project Manager To Ensure All Repairs Are Correct The First Time
- A Skilled Representative To Work On Your Behalf With The Insurance Company
We act immediately to mitigate damages, ensure compliance with regulations, and protect your interests while working through your loss. A key part of this plan is getting help asap.